FlaxSeed Gel for Hair and Skin
You must have heard about the benefits of Flaxseed. Flaxseed oil, powder and Flaxseed as a whole are taken for various health benefits, but today we are going to tell you about a miracle beauty gel made by just Flaxseed. Flaxseed gel for hair and skin is one of the best home made cosmetic that is really easy to make at home and is very very beneficial. The Flax seed gel is the most effective cure for all hair and skin needs.
Flaxseed is good for skin and hair because it is the richest source of Omega 3 when it comes to all vegetable resources. Flaxseeds contain high amount of Vitamin E and a good source of soluble and insoluble fibers. Although, Flaxseed powder, capsule and Flaxseed kernels are also good for skin and hair, but Flaxseed gel provides better and faster results.
Flaxseed gel nourishes all types of hairs, scalps and skin without any side effects. The Flaxseed gel is all natural and is very cost efficient. The gel is full of antioxidants that make the skin healthier and flawless. Flaxseed gel, hydrates, moisturizes and give a long lasting glow to skin and shine to hair. Flaxseed gel works as a shield and keeps your skin and hairs safe from UV rays, dust, pollution and changing weather conditions. Flaxseed gel also heals and cures skin and hair problems like, dandruff, roughness, split ends, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, flaky skin, skin tone, blemishes and many more.
If you are upset of premature graying of Hairs then, Flaxseed gel can be your saving grace. I am sure after reading so much about this “Flaxseed Gel – Home made miracle beauty gel” you would want to know, how it is made and used!
How to prepare Flaxseed Gel at Home (Just 2 ingredients)
The Flaxseed Gel recipe is very easy, It takes just about 5 minutes and you will get your own home made Flaxseed gel. Use it on your skin or your hair and see the magic. You need just 2 things, Flaxseed and water.
- Soak 2 tablespoon Flaxseeds overnight. (Soaking overnight increases the gel and reduces the cooking time) This step is optional
- Take the same water and put in a pan and keep on high heat. Add more water if needed. (Water must be around 2 cups)
- Now add the soaked Flaxseeds and stir occasionally on high heat until the water boils.
- Once the water starts boiling, lower the flame and keep stirring occasionally.
- Keep an eye on the Flaxseeds, as soon as they stop sinking down, you will find the water has turned into a thin foamy gel.
- Turn off the heat and Do not overcook or else you will a hard gel, that would make the straining process a hard task.
- Now pour the Flaxseed gel through a strainer. Make sure you wash the strainer and your pan immediately.
- You can use the Flaxseed gel when little lukewarm or let it cool down.
How to use the Gel on Hair
Use the gel as a hair mask. Let it dry for 10-20 minutes and wash it off. Use a mild shampoo.
You may use the gel as hair setter. Style your hair and set them with the Flaxseed gel, let it dry or use a blow-dryer and you are ready to go. Yes! You can easily leave the Flaxseed gel in your hair. It doesn’t smell.
How to use Gel on Skin
Use the gel as any body lotion/moisturizer. Rub it and leave it. You may wash your skin after the gel dries or you may leave it as it is.
Do’s and Don’ts while making Flaxseed Gel
- Soaking seeds overnight cut down the cooking time and you get more nutritious gel.
- To add scent you may use a drop or two of your favorite essential oil.
- The Gel must be used within 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Wash the seeds used to make the gel, dry them and store to use them again.
Although the gel has no side effects. I personally use it and most of all my friends and family members have tried it. No one ever had any issues. Please feel free to comment back you personal experiences when you use this miracle Flaxseed gel for hair and skin.