Learn simple practices – Simha Kriya and Sashtanga – designed by Sadhguru to boost your immunity and oxygen levels.
Conditions for practice
1. Sashtanga and Makarasana should be done on an empty stomach condition.
That means, leave a gap of at least:
– 4 hours after a full meal
– 2.5 hours after a snack like a fruit or a few biscuits
– 1.5 hours after a beverage like tea or coffee
– Water is ok.
2. Pregnant women should not do Sashtanga and Makarasana. However, they can do Simha Kriya.
Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.